Sunday, August 25, 2013

Love With Food


As a fan of delicious new foods and volunteering, I was thrilled to receive the first Love With Food box of my new subscription. I had heard about it before, but decided that with the new school year starting, this would be the perfect way to get some fun snacks for my lunches, so I went ahead and purchased a subscription. I loved it (really and truly – honestly, this is not an advertisement). It featured everything from delicious breath mints to organic potato chips, and from a mini waffle to a gourmet nut mix. Because I loved my box so much, I wanted to share a special offer that came in my box. Anyone who signs up by clicking on the banner above will get their first box for as low as $5. That is $5 (with free shipping) for a delicious box of healthy snacks, and with your purchase, a box is donated to help feed those in need around the country. It really doesn’t get better than that. Just click on the link above to get started. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment